- The 'sunshine' vitamin, normally produced in the skin after exposure to sunlight
- Vitamin D is important for normal teeth, bones and muscles
- Contains the active and absorbable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) form
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- Great for all the family especially children
Vitamin D can be harder to come by in cooler, darker climes, which is why our Vitamin D3 500IU Capsules are a cupboard essential. Many people can be deficient in vitamin D, as it’s produced in the skin following sun exposure. Essential for the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle, vitamin D also supports the immune system, making our small vitamin D capsules a quick and easy way to get the nutrients you need, even when the sun is nowhere to be seen.
One capsule typically provides
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu) 12.5µg.
Take 1-2 capsules a day. Children over 5 years, 1 a day. If you are also taking a multivitamin, then just take one capsule a day.
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.